Coach Mentorship & Training
Ignite believes that leadership effectiveness is the result of learning, beliefs, analytical thoughts, decisions, action and reactions interacting over a period of time in situations with varying complexities. In ever changing environments, even great leaders benefit from learning and growing during executive coaching engagements. IGNITE therefore believes in the growth of executive coaching as a profession, and paying forward the experience gained as an executive coach.
With international executive coaching experience, a successful executive coaching business, and credentials in ICF PCC, CCE BCC and Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered coaching approaches, IGNITE’s Cheng Yin Symonds is pleased to offer services to coaching colleagues in coach mentorship and training.
For more information on Coach Mentorship & Training, please email to request details including Coach Mentorship model and approach, Training module details and delivery platforms. Email to request details.
IGNITE offers mentorship for beginner to intermediate level life and executive coaches in credentialing, executive coaching business management and specific coaching situations.
In particular, IGNITE also mentors coaches in transition from other coaching niches to executive coaching as a profession and business.
IGNITE offers two types of coach training, The Foundation Series, and The Art Of Executive Coaching Series. Each series may be customized for in-house delivery.
The Art Of Executive Coaching Series includes programs that serve the needs of experienced coaches looking to grow or transition completely into an executive coaching business. Coaching qualifications, training or experience are required.
- AEC001 – Becoming an Executive Coach (20-24 hours)
- Module 1- Define the difference
- Module 2 - Coach’s Personal Drivers And Goals
- Module 3 - Introduction To Executive Coaching - Part 1
- Module 4 - Introduction To Executive Coaching - Part 2
- Module 5 - Capabilities & "Being" An Executive Coach
- Module 6 - Applied ICF Core Competencies in Executive Coaching - Part 1
- Module 7 - Applied ICF Core Competencies in Executive Coaching - Part 2
- Module 8 - Applied ICF Ethics in Executive Coaching
- Module 9 - Applied Case Study Exercise A
- Module 10 - Applied Case Study Exercise B
- Module 11 - Highlight Of Transition Keystones
- Module 12 - First Steps Template
- Module 13 - INDIVIDUAL Transition Coaching
- AEC002 - The Business Of Executive Coaching (12 to 16 hours)
- Module 1 - Who Are You?
- Module 2 - Who Are Your Clients?
- Module 3 – Client Recruitment Approaches
- Module 4 - Financial Side Of The Business
- AEC003 – Applied Code(s) of Ethics In Executive Coaching (8 to 10 hours)
- Module 1 - Ethical Considerations In Executive Coaching
- Module 2 – Code(s) Of Ethics Applied (Includes ICF & BCC)
- Module 3 – Case examples
The Foundation Series includes programs that serve the learning needs of beginner coaches, either working with internal clients within an organization or transitioning into the profession of external coaching. No prerequisites are required.
- FS001 - Coaching Foundation (30 to 40 hours):
- Module 1 – Definition of Coaching
- Module 2 – ICF Core Competencies
- Module 3 – Highlights of Non-ICF Approaches
- Module 4 – Code(s) of Ethics
- FS002 - Igniting Client Power (8 to 12 hours):
- Module 1 – Source And Impact of Power
- Module 2 – Questions That Count
- Module 3 – Silent Spaces
- Module 4 – Observations & Neutrality
- Module 5 – Client Growth Engines
- FS003 – Coaching Virtually (1.5 hours – Online)
- Module 1 – Pros & Cons
- Module 2 – Making It Work
- Module 3 – Tips for Success